Turn It on Again:Hits - (Import CD)
Discovery Miles 800
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Rock & Pop
- Art Rock
- Mono / Stereo
- 78m 49s
- Turn It on Again: The Hits (Rpkg)
Genesis: Peter Gabriel (vocals, flute); Phil Collins (vocals, drums); Ray Wilson (vocals); Mike Rutherford (guitar, bass); Steve Hackett (guitar); Tony Banks (keyboards); Nir Zidkyahu (drums).
Additional personnel: Andy Richard, Gerry Hughes, Jamie Muhoberac.
Producers include: Trevor Horn, David Hentschel, Genesis, Hugh Padgham, Nick Davis.
Engineers include: David Hentschel, Hugh Padgham, Nick Davis.
Genesis (U.K. Band): Peter Gabriel, Ray Wilson (vocals); Steve Hackett (guitars); Tony Banks (keyboards); Mike Rutherford (bass instrument); Phil Collins, Nir Zidkiyahu (drums).
- Country of Origin
- Studio / Live
- Genesis (U.K. Band)
- Songs / Tracks
- [ Disc 01 Track 01 ] Turn It on Again
- [ Disc 01 Track 02 ] Invisible Touch
- [ Disc 01 Track 03 ] Mama
- [ Disc 01 Track 04 ] Land of Confusion
- [ Disc 01 Track 05 ] I Can't Dance
- [ Disc 01 Track 06 ] Follow You, Follow Me
- [ Disc 01 Track 07 ] Hold on My Heart
- [ Disc 01 Track 08 ] Abacab
- [ Disc 01 Track 09 ] I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe)
- [ Disc 01 Track 10 ] No Son of Mine
- [ Disc 01 Track 11 ] Tonight, Tonight, Tonight
- [ Disc 01 Track 12 ] In Too Deep
- [ Disc 01 Track 13 ] Congo
- [ Disc 01 Track 14 ] Jesus He Knows Me
- [ Disc 01 Track 15 ] That's All
- [ Disc 01 Track 16 ] Misunderstanding
- [ Disc 01 Track 17 ] Throwing It All Away
- [ Disc 01 Track 18 ] Carpet Crawlers 1999, The
- WEA (Distributor)
Q (11/99, p.154) - 3 stars out of 5 - "...proves that behind the musical grandiloquence there were often great tunes....Collins remains the linchpin throughout....it's hard not to admire the singing drummer and wonder how he ever turned this ship around."
Mojo (Publisher) (11/99, p.129) - "...efficient pop-rock on which a thousand AOR radio stations built market share since 1981....[Genesis] do mid-tempo ballads, mid-tempo rockers....They do white funk, scary...and lighter in the air...all in the same closely defined soundworld....never [repeating] themselves..."
- Video Disabled
No reviews yet.