DStv Drifta USB
Limited DVB-H coverage area
Discovery Miles 4 490
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse. If ordered and paid for before 14:00, it will be shipped (which is the date it will leave TAKEALOT's warehouse) same day.
No collection facilities available, sorry!
Requires DStv subscription for activation , the resolution for DBV-H is 320x240
DRIFTA USB DSTV MOBILE DECODER (DVB-H)
The Drifta USB is a mobile TV decoder, which allows you to connect to the DVB-H network allowing you to access DStv Mobile content live from your computer or lap top.
Easy to install and activate, the Drifta USB connects directly to a PC via the USB port and does not need to be paired with a device through Wi-Fi. It’s just a matter of loading the Drifta USB application onto your PC, then simply plugging the Drifta USB into your PC and launching the application, and within seconds you can enjoy DStv Mobile content.
The Drifta USB is compatible with computers running Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X.
- Broadcast Mobile TV on your Windows PC, including laptops and notebooks.
- Connects to your PC, laptop or notebook via the USB port.
- Access the Mobile TV guide
- Small, lightweight and ultra-portable
PACKAGES AVAILABLE WITH THE DRIFTA USB
- e.mobile (free)
- DStv Mobile (R49 monthly subscription)
- DStv Mobile for Premium subscribers (this includes the M-Net Mobile channel). Premium subs get one subscription on any DStv Mobile compatible device at no extra cost)
- Online at www.dstvmobile.com or telephonically on 011 289 2222
DStv Mobile coverage is available in the 9 major cities of South Africa.
For DStv mobile coverage please visit: http://www.dstvmobile.com/dstvmobile/content/en/south-africa-plus/south-africa-plus-coverage-map
The device package consists of:
Drifta USB DStv Mobile decoder
Software Application Disc
There are 3 packages to choose from:
DStv Mobile for premium Subscribers
Product Reviews (1)
Stephen, PRETORIA NORTH. 24 January 2012
Biggest piece of rubbish you can get...I have my second one now, struggles to get a signal, but put it next to the other Drifta(the one with the wireless) and it works like a charm...suggest you dont buy this device, rather pay in the little bit more and get the normal Drifta