Ultimate Werewolf expansion: Artifacts
List Price R 299
Discovery Miles 2 200
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Artifacts, the first ever mega expansion to Ultimate Werewolf (and usable in other versions of Werewolf), brings the game into the 21st century by using ancient artifacts to propel the game forward.
- Each player gets, in addition to his Ultimate Werewolf role card, his own artifact card
- He secretly looks at that card, which has an artifact with some special power on it
- At any time during the game, he can choose to reveal his artifact card and use its special power
- Some artifacts, like the Cloak of the Prince, provide a direct benefit to the player with the artifact
- Others, like the Cudgel of the Old Hag, impact other players
- Still others, like the Ring of Truth, provide information about another player in the game
- Some artifacts might not be to your benefit to use right away, like the Claw of the Werewolf, but others, like the Ruby of Kismet, might cause someone to reveal and activate an artifact anyway
- What this ends up doing is providing a whole new layer to Ultimate Werewolf games, adding new strategies and tactics to your games
- Each game is different, with unique combinations of artifacts in the mix
- Ultimate Werewolf artifacts contains forty unique artifact cards
- Five to fourty players are allowed to play
- The duration of the game is 30 minutes
- Suitable age: Ten years and older
- South Africa
- Ultimate Werewolf expansion: Artifacts
No reviews yet.