USN 100% Premium Whey Cookies And Cream - 3.2kg
List Price R 729
Discovery Miles 6 590
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Multi-source protein for optimal muscle recovery and gains USN 100 per cent premium whey precision complete has been created with one goal in mind, to deliver a high quality, premium and innovative whey supplement that includes more protein in each and every scoop.
It's safe to say 100% premium whey precision complete is here to set the new standard in protein supplementation.
- Fast digesting whey protein hydro lysate
- Concentrate and isolate-based precision blend
- Offering 25g of highly bioavailable protein per serving to satisfy your protein demands at any time of day
- The highest rates of nitrogen retention and amino acid conversion
- The blend also features minimal fat or carbohydrates, added lactose enzymes astolerates l, perfect mix ability and the best flavour systems available
- Protein helps build and repair body tissues
- Contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass
Directions for use:
- Upon waking
- Before workout
- After workout
- Before bed benefits
Directions for use:
- For a 21g protein serving
- Mix 1 rounded scoop
- 32g into 150ml of cold water
- Have 1 to 3 servings daily
Kindly note that we do not give any medical advice.takealot.com is a retail website, selling supplements and other health-related branded products (none of which are scheduled medication).
Any medical advice should be given by your personal health care professional.
- South Africa
- USN 100% Premium Whey - Cookies And Cream 3.2kg
David, South Africa. 17 August 2016
Nice tasting whey, easy to go down. Smells like tennis biscuits as a powder then milk once mixed with water. No nasty after tastes that I've experienced with other brands. USN have really improved their flavors here.
Jude, South Africa. 27 April 2016
The most horrible whey protein I have ever tasted.
Don't try this flavour!
Itumeleng, South Africa. 29 August 2016
It was my first time buying this product. I am extremely disappointed with its sweetness. It doesn't matter how much water I add it remains too sweet. Definitely not a good buy. I wish I hadn't bought such a huge pack.
JD, South Africa. 13 June 2016
Cameron, South Africa. 11 October 2016
Great product, great taste, great value for money!!!
Paul, South Africa. 16 May 2016
It is incredible how tasty this product is, even when used with water. It's more like a dessert than a protein shake.