Viridian Quercetin B5 Complex 60
Prevent nerve, eye and kidney damage associated with diabetes.
List Price R 302
Discovery Miles 2 510
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
• Quercetin has been shown to inhibit antigen-stimulating histamine release from the mast cells of patients with allergic rhinitis.
• Quercetin may also prevent nerve, eye and kidney damage associated with diabetes. In addition with Magnesium ascorbate (a buffered vitamin C), bioflavonoids strengthen capillary walls, which helps to prevent spider veins, varicose veins and bruises.
• Both Bromelain and Quercetin both have very strong anti-inflammatory qualities and becomes very useful for the treatment of sport related injuries.
• Osteo- and Rheumatoid Arthritis: Quercetin helps to stabilise collagen in order to maintain healthy joint tissue and bromelain acts as an anti-inflammatory.
• Anti-viral – studies have shown that quercetin decrease the infectiousness of certain viruses like the Epstein-Barr, inhibiting their replication. The addition of B5 to the formula will assist in supporting the adrenal glands.
• Quercetin occurs abundantly in red wine, tea, onions, green tea, apples, berries and brassica vegetables. Quercetin is also found in Ginkgo biloba, St. John’s wort and American Elder (Sambucus Canadensis).
• Arthritis and allergies – The adrenal glands are involved in the release of cortisone, the body’s natural anti-inflammatory hormone. In this way, if the body requires cortisone, a well-nourished body that has all the necessary vitamin B5, will help to produce all the natural cortisone required. Supplements of vitamin B5 have been found to reduce pain and stiffness in cases of rheumatoid arthritis.
• Deficiency symptoms: burning feet, depression, fatigue, weakness, and headache, loss of appetite, numbness and tingling and poor muscle co-ordination.
Nettle Leaf (Urtica dioica)
• Nettle reduces the amount of histamine produced by the body in response to an allergen.
• Nettle leaf has been shown to decrease inflammation and assist in eliminative functions (diuretic)
• Blood purifier, stimulant tonic Pine Bark Extract
• Anti-histamine – Bioflavonoids present in pine bark has been shown to block histamine release.
• Anti-oxidant – OPCs protect against
- South Africa
- Viridian Quercetin B5 Complex 60
No reviews yet.