WD Black 6TB 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s Internal Hard Drive
Performance Hard Drive
Discovery Miles 53 550
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Model - WD6001FZWX
- Inspiring performance and capacity: For the creators, the gamers and those that demand the best, we delivered the next generation of hard drives to enlarge your PC playground. The latest WD Black desktop hard drives offer enhanced features that maximize system performance, allowing you to spend more time doing what you love most and less time waiting. WD Black is designed to intensify your PC experience with generous capacity and incredible performance, pushing the boundaries of personalization.
- Smarter than the average drive: Performance and workstation PCs equipped with high-end components often omit vibrations and acoustics that can reduce the precision and performance of your hard drive. Even the best chassis on the market cannot always compensate against this. The new generation of WD Black hard drives feature Vibration Control Technology (VCT) which allows the disks inside the drive to adapt to any mounting problems or vibration conditions that are inside your case, resulting in increased data accuracy, performance and reliability over time. Put simply, this means you can game harder, faster and longer.
- Action meets stable traction: In addition to Vibration Control Technology (VCT), WD Black is also equipped with StableTrac Technology, which secures the motor shaft inside the drive at both ends to help reduce additional system-induced vibrations. StableTrac confidently stabilizes the platters inside, resulting in more accurate tracking in a particular sector during read and write operations and delivers increased performance. (2 TB models and above)
- Protecting your moments: The worst thing that can happen during a rendering process is losing data due to power fluctuation or power failure. The new generation of WD Black hard drives is equipped with Corruption Protection Technology (CPT), which helps to protect and limit the potential problem of data loss during power failure or power loss to the hard drive. Overall, Corruption Protection Technology can save you time and money on your project.
Efficient dual processing: When it comes to processing power, more is always better. WD Black features a dual core processor that offers twice the processing power to maximize drive performance. Adding additional value, WD's Dynamic Cache Technology increases performance by improving caching algorithms in real time and optimizing the cache allocation between reads and writes. This results in the drive automatically allocating more cache for read data, which reduces data congestion and increases overall performance.
- 6.0TB 3.5 inch SATA3 6.0Gbps
- 7200RPM Spindle Speed
- 128MB Cache
- 218MB/s Host to/from (Sustained)
- Dynamic Cache
- No Touch Ramp Load Technology
No reviews yet.