WD XE 900GB 2.5" SAS Data Centre Drive
Discovery Miles 61 190
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Ultra-fast SAS storage.
- WD xe delivers 6 Gb/s transfer rates, best-in-class maximum sequential data rate of 204 MB/s and outstanding random I/O performance.
Low power consumption.
- WD xe SAS drives use less power resulting in, lower cooling costs and lower total cost of ownership (TCO) while increasing capacity and reliability.
Industry's highest reliability rating.
- With a field-tested 2 million hour MTBF, this high performance drive is perfect for enterprise server and enterprise storage applications.
Designed for quality and reliability.
- Datacenter drives undergo at least 5 million hours of functional testing, and over 20 million hours of comprehensive Interoperability testing in an extensive array of server and storage systems. Please see the product AVL list for more info.
Lower your power consumption.
- The 2.5-inch WD xe SAS drive requires less than 8 watts to operate. Its small form-factor allows for more system airflow resulting in lower cooling costs.
- The 3.5-inch WD xe SAS drive delivers up to 67% lower power versus 3.5-inch 15,000 RPM drives, which can result in substantially lower total cost of ownership (TCO) while increasing capacity and reliability.
- In addition to being RoHS compliant, these drives are built with halogen reduced components.
- Enhanced RAFF technology includes sophisticated electronics to monitor the drive and correct both linear and rotational vibration in real time. The result is a significant performance improvement in high vibration environments over the previous generation of drives.
Dual port, full duplex connectivity.
- A head positioning system with two actuators that improves positional accuracy over the data track(s). The primary actuator provides coarse displacement using conventional electromagnetic actuator principles. The secondary actuator uses piezoelectric motion to fine tune the head positioning to a higher degree of accuracy.
RAID-specific, time-limited error recovery (TLER).
- Prevents drive fallout caused by the extended hard drive error-recovery processes common to desktop drives.
- The motor shaft is secured at both ends to reduce system-induced vibration and stabilize platters for accurate tracking during read and write operations.
NoTouch ramp load technology.
- The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit.
The WD advantage.
- WD puts our datacenter products through extensive Functional Integrity Testing (F.I.T) prior to any product launch. This testing ensures our products consistently meet the high quality and reliability standards of the WD brand. Following a FIT test the Enterprise System Group (ESG) testing validates interoperability with HBAs, operating systems and drivers to ensure an even greater level of quality, reliability and peace of mind.
- WD also has a detailed Knowledge Base with helpful articles and software utilities. Our customer support lines have longer operational hours to ensure you get the help you need when you need it. Our toll-free customer support lines are here to help or you can access our WD Support site for additional details.
- Model No: WD9001BKHG
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch
- RPM: 10,000 RPM
- Capacity: 900 GB
- Cache: 32 MB
No reviews yet.