Weber - E310 Gas Grill
32,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
Discovery Miles 104 990
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Weber Spirit E310 Original 3-Burner Gas Braai - Black
Redesigned in 2013, the new Spirit E-310 Propane Gas Grill is complete with all the essential features a griller could want in an affordable package. With the control panel conveniently moved to the front, two full-use stainless steel tables allow for food platters and prep. The grill offers enough room to cook a 20 lbs. turkey or roast meats and vegetables at the same time. Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates provide superior heat retention and clean up easily, and the durable porcelain-enameled shroud will not fade, peel or rust. An Electronic Crossover ignition system lights the three burners with just one touch of the igniter button, and an easy-to-read fuel gauge accurately measures the amount of LP gas in the tank.
The redesigned Weber Spirit gas grill range is perfect for any patio! Now available in a two burner and three burner model, these grills will ensure that you enjoy a great grilling experience every time you light it up.
- 3 Stainless steel burners
- Porcelain enamelled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Porcelain enamelled Flavorizer bars
- BTU-per-hour input: 32,000
- Electronic Crossover ignition system
- 6 Tool Hooks
- Porcelain enamelled shroud with center mounted thermometer
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Front mounted control panel
- Painted enclosed steel cabinet with painted steel door
- Front access, porcelain enamelled grease tray with catch pan
- 2 Heavy duty front locking swivel casters
- 2 Heavy duty back swivel casters
- 1343 sq. cm. of total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space, 1076 sq. cm. of primary cooking area and 266 sq. cm. of warming rack area
- 3 stainless steel burners with 32,000 BTU-per-hour input are durable and deliver powerful heat and performance
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates designed to cook food evenly; our unique, angled porcelain enameled flavorizer bars smoke and sizzle when cooking juices drip down, adding flavor to your meal
- Electronic crossover ignition system for quick, reliable startups
- Front mounted thermometer ensures consistent cooking temperatures
- Front access, porcelain-enameled grease trays with catch pan for easy access and clean up, painted enclosed steel cabinet with painted steel door
- Two stainless steel tables with integrated tool hooks to allow for easy access to your grilling tools
- Two heavy-duty front locking swivel casters and two heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Enclosed cart discreetly hides your LP tank (tank not included), fuel gauge lets you know exactly where you stand on fuel at all times
- Three 10,667 BTU stainless steel tubular burners
- 1076 sq. cm. of primary cooking area with 1343 sq. cm. of total cooking area
- 32,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Electric (AA-Battery) cross over ignition
- Porcelain enameled steel, stainless steel (400 series) and cast aluminum construction
- Fully enclosed cabinet
- Hood mounted thermometer and propane tank gauge
- For nearly 30 years Weber has made some of the best and best respected gas grills in their price range. Carving out the space between the hardware store bargain grills and the high end appliance store units, Weber has been comfortable in its space. A few years ago, Weber reintroduced their Spirit line of grills to widen their market share. For 2013 the Spirit grills were redesigned to bring them into line with Weber's accessories and Genesis grills.
- The Spirit E-310 is the heart of this line. Larger and more versatile than the 2-burner versions and without the unnecessary stainless steel body parts of the S-series or the potentially unneeded side burner of the E-320, this is the basic grill that Spirit represents. This 3-burner unit has enough cooking space to accommodate most families, porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates that are heavy enough to create grill marks, and a basic set of Weber extras like a tank gauge to help you not run out of gas.
- Primary cooking area: 1077 cm²
- Warming rack area: 267 cm²
- Total cooking area: 1 344 cm²
- Dimensions (Lid Open)
- Height: 160 cm
- Width: 132 cm
- Depth: 81 cm
- South Africa
- Weber - E310 Gas Grill
Hein, South Africa. 4 December 2014
I don't think I'll ever use my Weber charcoal grill again. The heat retention of the E310 is awesome. I've done steak, pork, boerewors, mielies, chicken and bread sandwiches on mine within the first week, and everything turned out perfectly.
Assembly took a while though but you get a sense of the quality of the parts during assembly. Nothing in this braai is flimsy. Good, solid construction.
Karl, South Africa. 12 December 2013
We purchased this grill from Takealot 2 weeks ago. It arrived in the original Weber Box.
The assembly is easy with clear instructions and we had the gas bottle connected quickly to get started.
I cooked an entire chicken, 4 large steaks and vegetables all at the same time and it was great.
This is a great piece of equipment that also looks good on our patio!