Where the Light is:John Mayer Live in - (Import CD)
Discovery Miles 1 550
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
- Rock & Pop
- Mono / Stereo
- Chad Franscoviak; Chad Franscoviak
- Where the Light Is: John Mayer Live in Los Angeles [Slipcase]
Personnel: John Mayer (vocals, guitar); Robbie McIntosh (vocals, guitar, guitars, dobro); David Ryan Harris (vocals, guitar, guitars, tambourine); Tim Bradshaw (vocals, lap steel guitar, piano, keyboards); Steve Jordan , Steven "Steven J." Jordan (vocals, drums); Bob Reynolds (soprano saxophone, tenor saxophone); Bradley Mason (trumpet, flugelhorn); Pino Palladino, David LaBruyere (bass guitar); J.J. Johnson , J.J. Johnson (drums).
Audio Mixers: Martin Pradler; Chad Franscoviak.
Audio Remasterer: Steven Marcussen.
Recording information: Nokia Theatre L.A. Live, Los Angeles, CA.
Photographer: Danny Clinch.
- Country of Origin
- Columbia (USA)
- Sony Music Distribution (
- John Mayer (Adult Alternative)
- Songs / Tracks
- [ Disc 01 Track 01 ] Neon
- [ Disc 01 Track 02 ] Stop This Train
- [ Disc 01 Track 03 ] In Your Atmosphere
- [ Disc 01 Track 04 ] Daughters
- [ Disc 01 Track 05 ] Free Fallin'
- [ Disc 01 Track 06 ] Everyday I Have the Blues
- [ Disc 01 Track 07 ] Wait Until Tomorrow
- [ Disc 01 Track 08 ] Who Did You Think I Was
- [ Disc 01 Track 09 ] Come When I Call
- [ Disc 01 Track 10 ] Good Love Is on the Way
- [ Disc 01 Track 11 ] Out of My Mind
- [ Disc 01 Track 12 ] Vultures
- [ Disc 01 Track 13 ] Bold as Love
- [ Disc 02 Track 01 ] Waiting on the World to Change
- [ Disc 02 Track 02 ] Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
- [ Disc 02 Track 03 ] Why Georgia
- [ Disc 02 Track 04 ] Heart of Life, The
- [ Disc 02 Track 05 ] I Don't Need No Doctor
- [ Disc 02 Track 06 ] Gravity
- [ Disc 02 Track 07 ] I Don't Trust Myself (With Loving You)
- [ Disc 02 Track 08 ] Belief
- [ Disc 02 Track 09 ] I'm Gonna Find Another You
- Studio / Live
- Rolling Stone (p.92) - 3.5 stars out of 5 -- "The album features three separate acts -- acoustic folk, power-trio blues and full-band rock -- and Mayer lets his guitar go anarchic on each one."
- Ed Cherney; Ian Charbonneau
No reviews yet.