World Of Warcraft Legion Standard Edition (PC)
Discovery Miles 7 500
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
THIS TITLE MAY REQUIRE ACCESS TO A BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION.
This is a boxed product. No codes will be emailed.
********Requires all previous World of Warcraft releases to play.***********
Destruction rains down upon Azeroth. Demons of the Burning Legion surge into our realm, heralding the return of the dark titan Sargeras, Ravager of Worlds. As doom comes for the Alliance and the Horde, Azeroth's heroes must seek salvation among the ruins of the Broken Isles, doomed center of ancient night elf civilization and birthplace of myths dating back to the world's creation. There, they'll harness legendary and forbidden powers to hunt unspeakable nightmares and unstoppable fel armies-and save their world from falling under an endless burning shadow.
World of Warcraft®: Legion is the sinister sixth expansion to Blizzard Entertainment's acclaimed massively multiplayer online role-playing game. In the face of hopeless odds, Azeroth's champions must summon the strength to wield fabled Artifacts, powerful weapons of lore that hold the potential to bring down the Legion. They'll also strike an infernal pact with the Demon Hunters of the Illidari, an ancient elven order of fel-tainted assassins . . . and accursed followers of the infamous Illidan the Betrayer.
- Stalk Your Prey as a Demon Hunter: Turn the tainted power of the Legion against them as an all-new hero class-the vengeful Demon Hunter. As a damage dealer or tank, pursue and evade your targets with preternatural agility; draw upon your demonic fury to fuel devastating attacks; and strike fear into your foes by metamorphosing into hellish new forms.
- Wield Legendary Artifacts: Build a battle-forged bond with your own Artifact-a legendary class-specific weapon that transforms and grows in power as you battle the Legion. Customize your Artifact with personalized traits, tempering-or twisting-it into a form that suits your character.
- Explore the Ancient Roots of Azeroth: Seek your world's salvation among the forbidden ruins of the Broken Isles-mythic seat of night elf civilization, gateway to the Emerald Nightmare, and hiding place of the titan relics used to shape Azeroth.
- Unify Your Order: Find refuge from the felstorm at your Order Hall, a site of great power linked closely to your character's class and cause. Whether you follow the code of the paladin or the dark ways of the warlock, unite fellow members of your order to carry out class-specific missions and defend against annihilation.
- Boost to Level 100: Prepare to face the invading armies of the Legion with a level-100 character boost, and experience this night-shrouded new chapter of World of Warcraft alongside your friends. (This will only be delivered with your package on release day)
- Earn PvP Powers in the New Honor System: Dominate the enemy faction in Battlegrounds and Arenas to progress through the all-new Honor system. Unlock PvP-specific spells and abilities that open up a range of new tactical possibilities, and earn prestigious titles and rewards.
- . . . And More: Take on a wide array of Dungeons, Raids, Battlegrounds, Challenge Modes, and more on the way to the new level cap of 110-no matter what kind of adventures you seek, endless possibilities await.
- South Africa
- World Of Warcraft Legion Standard Edition (PC)
mohamed, South Africa. 29 December 2016
Waste of time and money. Some areas do have good stuff/quest to do otherwise kill and kill and kill to get quests done.Mobs are everywhere, no time to stop and see area etc.you get attacked, even if you are behind a house they still see you and attack, even if you are talking to quest giver they still attack.Colours in the game, if blue area only blue and if green area only green.Look at the cover for idea of colour schemes. I am spending more time with my lower level alts. Have to play as I have paid for the game and the high subscription.