Xiaomi Mi Band Pulse - Black
List Price R 399
Discovery Miles 2 990
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Xiaomi Mi Band Pulse - Black
Monitor your daily fitness level:
- Monitor your activity levels, track walking distance and calculate calories burned.
- Achieve the daily exercise targets you set and work towards a healthier lifestyle!
Heart rate monitor:
- Cardio exercise is great for improving heart and lung capacity as well as achieving weight loss, not to mention all those feel-good endorphins released. By using a photoplethysmography (PPG) sensor, Mi Band Pulse is able to provide real-time heart rate readings.
Mi Fit app:
- Pair your band with the app and plan workouts better.
- Monitor trajectory, pace and heart rate on walks and runs, and get motivation and all your stats.
- 30-day battery life - One full charge lasts 30 days, which is four times longer than regular fitness bands
- Mi Band works while you sleep, and will help you get a healthy sleep and a light morning waking. With its capability to control the phases of your sleep, Mi Band wakes you up at an appropriate time - and in good mood.
- Wake up gently, and be reminded of arrangements with a discreet vibration.
Free password to unlock the phone:
- Forget complicated passwords.
- Simply reach for your phone, swipe and unlock.
- Anyone else who tries will be prompted to enter a passcode.
- Your Mi Band can be linked to your Mi account, enhancing the security of your personal data.
Incoming call alert :
- With Mi Band you'll never miss an important phone call.
- Being in a noisy environment, which mutes the audio call of a smartphone, you can count on your new friend to notify you of an incoming call by vibration.
- Locate your Mi Band - If you can?t find your Mi Band 1S, use the Mi Fit app to tell the Mi Band to light up and vibrate, as long as it's within Bluetooth range.
- IP67 water/dust resistant
Wesley Dennis, South Africa. 21 October 2016
Battery life is excellent, moderate accuracy of steps tracked, the sleep tracking is detailed and helpful. Linked with Google Fit it provides better activity analysis.
Candy, South Africa. 1 November 2016
Works really well. The battery lasts forever. Its nice that it's waterproof because you never need to take it off. App is nice but i would recommend getting the Mi band tools app for 20 bucks, you can really use your mi band to its full capability with it. Heart rate monitor is a nice tool for exercising.
sean, South Africa. 21 July 2016
I wanted a cheap step monitor with additional functionality and this does a great job. The HR monitor is manual but picks up the HR in a few seconds. It tracks sleep patterns which is useful and steps go straight into Google Fit. Unfortunately DIscovery Vitality don't yet recognise it or Google fit so it won't help you there. But at the price it's worth it
Werner, South Africa. 23 November 2016
Worth the money and great quality. What a bargain!
Leslie, South Africa. 24 November 2016
Like most reviews claim, it has some inaccuracies, nevertheless I find the product very useful and amazing value for money. Compatible with Windows phone via 3rd party free apps.
Johann, South Africa. 22 July 2016
A great fitness band, but the sleep tracker isn't working properly. It seems as though it's clock/sensitivity needs tweaking.
Jerome rodger, South Africa. 30 December 2016
Great product for its price! Does everything and more than what one expects. The only thing it lacks is maybe a screen but other than that it really is a fantastic buy! If you own a Xiaomi phone it's even better
Michelle, South Africa. 17 August 2016
I expected something cheap looking that would scratch easily; fall off; die within a week; have an inaccurate heart rate monitor; have an unusable application; have an annoying charger cable and overestimate my steps while typing.
I've only used it for a week, but I haven't had any of these issues. I'm at 72% battery life after charging it 7 days ago while using the sleep sensing and alarm as well as using the heart rate instant monitor a few times.
It's really high quality, it's thinner than the Jawbone UP24 that I had previously and fits my 15cm wrist.
It has a secure clip and the sensor also has a clean and secure fit.
The leds that state how far you are to reaching your step goals light up when you move your wrist as if you are going to look at a watch (which is cool).
Had some issues registering on the app using my phone. Recommend using the website to register.
The data can't be used for Momentum Active Dayz. (none of the apps support the band/app)
Difficult to find different color bands in SA.
The app is basic but has all the information.
Barry, South Africa. 4 January 2017
Mpho, South Africa. 2 January 2017
Its great fitness tracker for a newbie
Alwyn, South Africa. 7 October 2016
Very Nice Product. Does everything the fancy models do.
very happy with mine
Joe, South Africa. 5 August 2016
Awesome band, awesome battery, awesome heart-rate monitor, I love the alarms, reminders and notifications. Exaggerates the steps by quite a bit, so minus 15% of your step count. I also found the MiFit app to be a bit bland so my suggestion is get the Mi Band Notify & Fitness app for 20 bucks-it's worth it. Overall I am happy with the band.
Una, South Africa. 10 November 2016
Pleasant looking and does the job.
The software could use an update to track daytime naps, but great value for money considering that most other fitness bands with these features are in the R2000-3000 range.
Ivan, South Africa. 4 October 2016
I couldn't be happier with this product; I'm planning on buying more for friends and family. Here are my pros and cons:
- incredible quality for the price
- works well with both iOS and Android (tested on iPhones and Huawei devices)
- app is very well designed, data is synced via Bluetooth
- offers a fun social gamification component where you can compete with friends who also have a Mi Band
- the band can notify users via vibration of incoming calls and when fitness goals are reached
- your MiBand can be used to unlock Android smart phones (Xiaomi, Huawei and Samsung) via NFC
- offers the ability to track sleep and heart rate, appears to be accurate
- water resistant but NOT waterproof (you can shower with it one but not swim with it)
- setup is a little tricky but manageable
- its only a pedometer and not a general exercise counter
- one has to very specfically hold the band to review activity progress (at a 45 degree angle)
- doesn't have a stand alone display
- have to manually sync your band's data to your device - do this daily or you may lose your day's data
- some reports online suggest that the band overestimates steps walked and calories burned
- water resistant but NOT waterproof (you can shower with it one but not swim with it)
Incredible battery life. 2-3 hours charging to get between one and two months usage. As someone who's just switched from an Apple Watch this is mind boggling.
As someone who chose this band over an Apple Watch I couldn't be happier. While the MiBand doesn't do everything that more expensive fitness trackers do, what it does do it does EXTREMELY WELL.
I'd recommend this for general users and those looking to start improving their general level of fitness. If you're an advanced fitness geek, I'd suggest looking elsewhere because the MiBand may prove a little disappointing.
Andile Mlambo, South Africa. 5 August 2016
Great device - works as advertised and the battery time is phenomenal!!!
I don't feel it when I'm asleep and it doesn't disturb me.
Antoinette, South Africa. 25 October 2016
Happy with this as a basic step and sleep tracker (the silent alarm is a winner! although, the app has removed the feature to wake you up at the perfect time).
My only complaint is that it can't seem to distinguish between walking and running on a treadmill. I live close to gym and walk there, but the tracker doesn't seem to be able to pick up when I start running, despite counting the steps fairly accurately. Not a massive issue, though, and would still recommend it to people who want to get a vague idea of their activity levels. Not for serious fitness enthusiasts, though.
Tracey, South Africa. 1 November 2016
Brilliant, and so cheap!
Lindi, South Africa. 28 September 2016
I have no regrets with purchasing the Xiaomi Mi Band Pulse - Black, it looks good and works pretty well. Had a bit of an issue signing into the APP but sorted it out by signing in via my laptop. It measures heart rate, sleep patterns & steps fairly accurately, as I have checked this against other APPs and devices. I have also paired it (MiFit APP) with the Google Fit APP. So...Great price, great product!!
Andy, South Africa. 23 November 2016
Excellent value for money. Better product than many for more expensive brands available on the market.
Well worth it!, South Africa. 26 December 2016
Great product, at a great price. Accuracy is far better than step tracking apps like pacer. A great buy!
Chad, South Africa. 24 December 2016
Comfortable fit, great battery and surprisingly accurate sleep tracking. Steps and distance on the other hand are overestimated. But good value for the price!
janri, South Africa. 2 August 2016
Great product. Xiamo is actually a great (read legit) brand. Bought one for myself and the husband, and we are both extremely satisfied. Easy to use, and very accuarate ratings. Wish I could find some replacement bands in other colours.
Eric, South Africa. 28 November 2016
Good product you do not feel wearing it, but it does not seem to be accurate on sleep data. also does not show sleeping data during the day if you slept. synching to Mi Fit APP is good. Let down by Mi Fit APP alarm options, failed twice to vibrate on "Once Off" alarm option. Vibrate on "Monday to Friday" alarm option
Doryn, South Africa. 19 October 2016
Great product, new firmware increases speed of heart rate reading. Extremely quick now. Software is pretty basic but it's compatible with google health or apple health so most 3rd party apps sync off that anyway. Very light and comfortable. Great functionality for the price.
Shaun, South Africa. 19 November 2016
Great product, excellent battery life (about 30 days)
Love the fsct you get notifications on the band, when you get a whatsapp or social media message.
Chris, South Africa. 16 December 2016
Keshan, South Africa. 9 September 2016
Great build quality, fairly simple to use and set up. Beautiful packaging! Amazing value for money!!! Look at reviews online for more information.
Lucian Hendricks, South Africa. 12 November 2016
Mine doesn't work. Haven't seen it light up. Won't Sync. All it does is give off a annoying high pitched ring when I plug it in to charge and even then it doesn't show any lights.
Lulu, South Africa. 14 October 2016
As i was looking for something simple and inexpensive this turned out perfect. As I've seen mentioned before only issue was signing up on the app, you have to use your desktop browser for that. Other than that it's pretty good and very useful.
Ju-Aan, South Africa. 14 September 2016
Probably one of the best fitness trackers for the price. I have a Garmin VivoFit tracker, but the strap broke about a month ago. The only strap I have left is one that fits very tightly. Buying new bands will cost around R700. Thus I decided to buy this tracker as it does exactly what the Garmin does and a little more (Heartrate Monitor and Vibrating Alarms). Been using it for about a week now and the battery still has 87% of its charge left.
I also like the vibrating function and vibrating alarms as I sometimes struggle to get up in the morning.
Matthew, South Africa. 7 November 2016
I received my mi band pulse today and I am very impressed by its quality at this price but I have come to expect that from xiaomi as I've been using their phones too. this band is excellent and can compete against any other fitness tracker without a display. this device has an unbeatable price and is loaded with features
Antoine, South Africa. 14 October 2016
It works as described. I like more the vibrating notification for incoming call and sms, sleep monitoring. Though I am sure if the wake up vibrating alarm does realy work.
Ian, South Africa. 1 January 2017
Does not work as advertised.
After much struggling we have not managed to make it sync to a cell phone :-(
Not sure if this is a faulty device or a more general problem.
Emil, South Africa. 4 January 2017
Meets all the requirements and price excellent
Warren, South Africa. 12 October 2016
Very happy with this product. It does what others that cost 10 times the price does.
Kovin, South Africa. 23 November 2016
Very affordable fitness tracker. Does what's required, only problem is that the Mi Fit app doesn't
Link up to the discovery app even though it's linked up to the health app on my iPhone.