Xiaomi Redmi 3S DualSim 32GB LTE - Gold
Discovery Miles 31 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Be a part of the Redmi evolution with Redmi 3S. Backed by a Snapdragon 430 Octa-Core processor and 3GB RAM, you and this smartphone are destined for greatness. Along with its 32GB of storage, expandable to up to 128GB, Redmi 3S is ideal for the avid power user. All of this is encased in a premium, sleek aluminium body.
- Understand what it means to have the world at your fingertips. Redmi 3S' rear fingerprint sensor unlocks at the slightest touch and responds in an instant. Its gold metal frame houses a hybrid, LTE dual-SIM that allows for up to 128GB of storage, a 4100mAh battery and is only 8.5mm thick. Redmi 3S is the ultimate tool to explore, multitask, game and take on any task that comes its way.
- Design : The powerful Redmi 3S performs well and looks good doing it. A luxurious gold metal body, curved edges and a smooth, seamless finish; Redmi 3S will suit anyone's handbag or pocket.
- Screen : Redmi 3S has a 5" fully laminated HD display. Reduce eye-strain and fatigue with Reading mode, as well as adjusting the screen's colour temperature to warm, standard, or cool.
- Fingerprint Sensor : Lightly tap your finger on the rear sensor of Redmi 3S and it unlocks in an instant. It's faster and more convenient than passcodes and pattern unlocks. You can also add layers of security with smart features like App lock, Hidden folders and Hidden notes.
- Perfomance : Powered by a Snapdragon 430 Octa-Core processor and an Adreno 505 GPU, Redmi 3S is filled with system-level optimisations that can manage multiple tasks at once. It's a hybrid, LTE dual-SIM, with 32GB of memory, expandable to 128GB to house all your music and movies; as well as, let you enjoy all your favourite games in the palm of your hands.
- MIUI : Beautiful and intuitive, MIUI is Xiaomi's flavour of Android that has been deeply customised for games and applications. MIUI is constantly updated and improved based on feedback from over 250 million users worldwide. It is an ever-evolving system that regularly introduces exciting new features that you'll fall in love with.
What Makes Redmi 3s Unique:
- Processor: The Snapdragon 430 Octa-Core processor and Adreno 505 GPU is what separates Redmi 3S from the crowd. Expect a more responsive smartphone that will make daily tasks a breeze and gaming, a fully immersive and exhilarating experience.
- Battery : Redmi 3S battery goes further, lasts longer, yet it's only 8.5mm thick. The 4100mAh battery has double the capacity compared to Redmi 2 and with new system-level power optimisations, Redmi 3S can last 2 days with moderate use on one charge.
- Hybrid Sim Slot : The hybrid, LTE dual-SIM slot supports two SIM cards to optimise your data usage from two different service providers or data packages. If you only have one SIM card, you have the option to add a microSD card for up to 128GB of storage.
- Price: With all of its multi-tasking capabilities, as well as its impeccable design, it's almost hard to believe Redmi 3S is only R3 299.
- Snapdragon 430 Octa-Core processor
- 32GB storage - expandable
- 3GB RAM
- Full aluminium body
- 5" HD display
- 13MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid, LTE dual-SIM
- VR ready
- Android & MIUI
Whats in the Box:
- Redmi 3S(gold)
- power adapter
- USB 2.0 cable
- user guide
Mohamed, South Africa. 23 October 2016
Excellent phone. does everything you need it to. Can't beat the features at this price point.
Johnny, South Africa. 28 December 2016
WOW really cool phone. My LG G4 motherboard broke and needed a phone that is fast and dont have all the factory apps on it. This phone really got my 5 star rating simply because I am amazed about it!
Barry, South Africa. 2 November 2016
As value for money goes, this is the phone to go for. the performance of the phone is quite outstanding. There is no noticable lag. The notification shade has been slightly modified from the stock android experience though, and does not allow peaking, which I find useful, but is not a feature I'd toss it asided because it lacked.
With 3GB RAM and 32 GB Storage, it will manage to do everything you throw at it. The Battery life after a week is more than acceptable, as a relatively heavy user, I start at 05h00, I still have 50-60% by the 17h00 in the afternoon.
The camera is a bit soft though, so for a person expecting amazing shots, this one is not for you.
sean, South Africa. 6 December 2016
For the price this phone is simply amazing. It's fast, battery life is incredible. I get almost a full 2 days on a single charge with constant whatsapp, web and a few phone calls. The interface is minimal and functional with custom theming for free. Well worth the money
Charl, South Africa. 6 January 2017
Exceeded my expectations. Very happy with the phone.
Only issue I had was connecting to work Wifi using 802.1X authentication.
Novel, South Africa. 12 December 2016
I am very happy with the phone. I see no difference between this phone and what you would get with a premium branded cell phone in terms of functionality plus the camera. Only issues included the fact that there were no headphones,screen protector or other accessories in the package- package contents only included the phone, brief notes, pin to open the card slot and charger.
Excellent Device, South Africa. 20 December 2016
If you're looking to buy this device, I wouldn't stop you. This is value for money unlike Samsung and Apple that you pay for the name!
Nico, South Africa. 6 January 2017
This is a brilliant phone. The best I've ever owned. It's just as good as the best at a quarter of the price and it comes without any rubbish bloatware that one cannot uninstall. Excellent phone!!
Craig, South Africa. 27 December 2016
Amazing functionality at this price.
Battery easily lasts a whole day.
Don't seem to find any soft shell covers.
Sumendree, South Africa. 25 December 2016
Awesome phone for the price.... you can't go wrong. Compares really well with my S6 edge+.
Direshin, South Africa. 18 January 2017
Very happy with this product. Build quality of high end brands at less than half the price. Excellent functionality.
Camera is average.
Takes about 3 and a half hours to fully charge.
Bridgette, South Africa. 5 December 2016
Great phone. I am not one for gaming or browsing very often, so the battery has lasted me 2 days between charges which is great. Best of all, I love the remote function.. Tvs, hi-fi's etc..
Stefanie, South Africa. 20 January 2017
Very happy. Great phone for the price range. So far the battery last a day and a half, with extensive usage. Second sim function is still a bit confusing, but at least it works. Fingerprint scanner is very effective and can scan multiple prints to unlock.
Merlin, South Africa. 23 December 2016
Great product, excellent battery
Christien, South Africa. 5 January 2017
Bought this phone for my mother and so far she is really loving it! It looks and feels good and has specs that equal the big brands, but with a lower price. We can definitely recommend it.
Lian, South Africa. 24 November 2016
Unbeatable at the price. Built quality is exeptional. 13MP camera is below par to the rest of the phone (low light conditions), but the long battery life makes up for it. Great phone!
Judith, South Africa. 16 November 2016
Amazing phone and very affordable
Justin, South Africa. 18 December 2016
got this phone for my wife and she loves it,she doesn't care about the branded stuff as long as its fast she is happy,she is loving the octa-core processor and 3GB ram.
Shuai Chung, South Africa. 1 December 2016
Great phone, light and user friendly, definitely the best buy for a low budget smart phone!
Vaughan, South Africa. 19 January 2017
Very happy. No problems.
Tatum, South Africa. 21 December 2016
Amazing phone! User friendly, fast processing, ergonomic, numerious functions, long lasting battery.... Extremely good value for money when compared to popular phones with similar features!
Nabeel, South Africa. 8 November 2016
Great product, great features ,the camera is top quality very slim line phone ,very fast .
overall its perfect ,great value for your money and better then other leading brands
Lize-Mari, South Africa. 8 November 2016
Great phone for even a greater price!! Using it for a week now and I am very happy!
Battery = Â±2 days(moderate using) = check (better than other leading brand phone batteries not lasting a full day with same usage)
Network/wifi connectivity = check
Gaming/apps speed = check
User friendly/functionality = check
Price = overall satisfaction = check
Just having an issue on Takealot with accessories - supplier out of stock on screen guards/covers (on a new release!!) Not toooo happy about that. But otherwise, the phone itself = definately worth the money!! Why spend 10k on a phone if you can get this great looking/feeling phone that will do the same thing for a whole lot less!
Bhekokuhle, South Africa. 29 November 2016
Doesn't lag (fast). The Camera is nice, you can even get beautiful selfies. And the material used is the best...
Brian, South Africa. 7 November 2016
You wont get aything better in this price range. Excellent battery life, even though the CPU doesnt score well in benchmarks, there is no lag and the build quality is superb. Xiaomi has gained a fan.