Xiaomi Redmi 3S DualSim 32GB LTE - Grey
Discovery Miles 31 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Be a part of the Redmi evolution with Redmi 3S.
- Backed by a Snapdragon 430 Octa-Core processor and 3GB RAM, you and this smartphone are destined for greatness.
- Along with its 32GB of storage, expandable to up to 128GB, Redmi 3S is ideal for the avid power user.
- All of this is encased in a premium, sleek aluminium body.
- Understand what it means to have the world at your fingertips. Redmi 3S' rear fingerprint sensor unlocks at the slightest touch and responds in an instant. Its gold metal frame houses a hybrid, LTE dual-SIM that allows for up to 128GB of storage, a 4100mAh battery and is only 8.5mm thick. Redmi 3S is the ultimate tool to explore, multitask, game and take on any task that comes its way.
- Design : The powerful Redmi 3S performs well and looks good doing it. A luxurious gold metal body, curved edges and a smooth, seamless finish; Redmi 3S will suit anyone's handbag or pocket.
- Screen : Redmi 3S has a 5" fully laminated HD display. Reduce eye-strain and fatigue with Reading mode, as well as adjusting the screen's colour temperature to warm, standard, or cool.
- Fingerprint Sensor : Lightly tap your finger on the rear sensor of Redmi 3S and it unlocks in an instant. It's faster and more convenient than passcodes and pattern unlocks. You can also add layers of security with smart features like App lock, Hidden folders and Hidden notes.
- Perfomance : Powered by a Snapdragon 430 Octa-Core processor and an Adreno 505 GPU, Redmi 3S is filled with system-level optimisations that can manage multiple tasks at once. It's a hybrid, LTE dual-SIM, with 32GB of memory, expandable to 128GB to house all your music and movies; as well as, let you enjoy all your favourite games in the palm of your hands.
- MIUI : Beautiful and intuitive, MIUI is Xiaomi's flavour of Android that has been deeply customised for games and applications. MIUI is constantly updated and improved based on feedback from over 250 million users worldwide. It is an ever-evolving system that regularly introduces exciting new features that you'll fall in love with.
What Makes Redmi 3s Unique:
- Processor: The Snapdragon 430 Octa-Core processor and Adreno 505 GPU is what separates Redmi 3S from the crowd. Expect a more responsive smartphone that will make daily tasks a breeze and gaming, a fully immersive and exhilarating experience.
- Battery : Redmi 3S battery goes further, lasts longer, yet it's only 8.5mm thick. The 4100mAh battery has double the capacity compared to Redmi 2 and with new system-level power optimisations, Redmi 3S can last 2 days with moderate use on one charge.
- Hybrid Sim Slot : The hybrid, LTE dual-SIM slot supports two SIM cards to optimise your data usage from two different service providers or data packages. If you only have one SIM card, you have the option to add a microSD card for up to 128GB of storage.
- Price: With all of its multi-tasking capabilities, as well as its impeccable design, it's almost hard to believe Redmi 3S is only R3 299.
- Snapdragon 430 Octa-Core processor
- 32GB storage - expandable
- 3GB RAM
- Full aluminium body
- 5" HD display
- 13MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid, LTE dual-SIM
- VR ready
- Android and MIUI
Whats in the Box:
- Redmi 3S
- Power adapter
- USB 2.0 cable
- Warranty card
- User guide
Doron, South Africa. 8 December 2016
A problematic product . Returning it
Robert, South Africa. 21 December 2016
Awesome phone, quick, excellent battery life, comparable to high end phones.
Gerard, South Africa. 30 December 2016
I thought I'd wait a few weeks before commenting.
I've owned a lot of phones and this is definitely one of the best.
The specs are great, the 3G RAM helps and the MIUI ROM is also good with a few nice features.
David, South Africa. 10 January 2017
hardware wise this phone is great. battery is amazing as it goes happily for 2+ days. The build quality is also really nice, however it is very very slippery. getting a cover is absolutely essential.
Software wise it uses MIUI7, upgrades to MIUI8 and feels a little like an iphone with that skin but retains the android logic and customizability. They have a battery saver option that they recommended. Don't use it. It closes apps and limits background activity so some accounts won't sync (even if you add the app exceptions), worst was the closing and disabling of the alarms. My battery lasts 2+ days without the battery saver, so it's not needed. MIUI8 is currently in developer rollout so I'm hoping it'll get better with time.
Ultimately it is a brilliant phone for the price.
Matthew, South Africa. 13 January 2017
Frans, South Africa. 28 January 2017
Had this phone over a month now and would highly recommend.
Dual sim with all networks and dual 4g slots.
Incredible battery, best I've ever had
Has all the sensors you need
Phone overheats while charging and is not quick charge, so it takes about 3 hours to fully charge.
Slightly thicker than the average phone because of the huge battery.
Camera is sacrificed for the price. It takes good pics, but don't expect too much from it.
I've moved from an LG G4 to this and I'm feeling no performance difference, and with Google launcher it's as good as any flagship
Tim, South Africa. 27 January 2017
Best bang for buck in that price range. Good hardware, nice build.
The ui is a bit of an IOS rip off but you can always load a custom rom if you don't like that.
Only nitpick so far is that bluetooth doesn't seem to work too well with older devices (can connect but lags terribly), newer devices no problemo.
All in all a great phone, and a bargain at that price.
Wambui, South Africa. 1 February 2017
I agree with the reviews, the only disappointment is the camera quality. Absolutely dismal. I returned the phone to takealot a few weeks after purchase and was advised that they had set it to factory setting. But I honestly cannot take good pictures with this phone, I tried to take and it was all black except for a shiny blob of light.
I am a xiaomi fun but this time...not happy.