Yomawari: Night Alone + htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary (PS Vita)
List Price R 715
Discovery Miles 5 190
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The Firefly Diary: In the depths of a labyrinthine ruin, a young girl named Mion rises from a deep sleep. Lost, alone, and with no memory of how she got here or where her parents are, she is greeted by two fireflies-one composed entirely of light, and another who lurks among the shadows. By shifting between a world of light and a world of shadows, these two fireflies must work together to recover Mion's memories and lead her out of the ruins, where voracious shadow beasts, ancient machines, and treacherous traps lie in wait to bar her path. But what secrets do Mion's lost memories contain. What is the connection between her, the ruins, and the fireflies lighting her escape. The answers may reveal a deeper darkness-one that must be faced from within.
- Nightmarish Open World: Explore the depths of the young girl's hometown, filled with an unnerving atmosphere reminiscent of Japanese horror.
- Unlock The Mystery: Equipped with only a flashlight, you must guide the young girl and help uncover the mystery behind the darkness that covers her once-peaceful hometown.
- Spiritual Interaction: You will encounter spiritual creatures inspired by Japanese urban legends who lurk in the shadows -but are they harmless, purely evil, or simply misunderstood.
- Stealth Action. Avoid evil spirits by tip-toeing away, sprinting away, taking cover in a bush, or by using items to distract them.
- Yomawari: Night Alone + htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary (PS Vita)
No reviews yet.