Zebex USB Z-3100 Long Range CCD Barcode Scanner
Discovery Miles 6 190
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Z-3100 is the upgraded version of ZEBEX middle-range handheld CCD scanner with faster scan rate, longer scanning depth and better decoding ability. At a superior rate of 330 scans per second, ZEBEX proprietary Ultrascan hardware decoding technology empowers Z-3100 to decode the majority of 1D barcodes as well as GS1 DataBar.
It has working range up to 300 mm and is able to decode a barcode wider than 102 mm.
- Proprietary Ultrascan decoding technology
- Streamline design and Large trigger for effortless operation
- 32 bit micro processor unit - Analog image capture technology
- Support presentation scan mode
- 0 Â– 100,000 Lux light immunity
- Light Source - 617 nm visible red LED
- Optical System - Linear CCD array
- Microprocessor - 32 bit
- Depth of Field 4 mil: 0 ï¿½ 60 mm 5 mil: 0 ï¿½ 100 mm 7.5 mil: 0 ï¿½ 140 mm 10 mil: 0 ï¿½ 180 mm 13 mil: 0 ï¿½ 300 mm 20 mil: 0 ï¿½ 350 mm
- Scan Angle - 42°
- Scan Rate - 330 scans per second
- Print Contrast - Min. 30% @ UPC/EAN 100%
- Indicator - Blue LED - Beeper Operation
- Programmable tone & beep time
- System Interface - USB
- Dimension - 152.3 × 64.4 × 104.9 mm (device only)
- Weight - 120 g (device only)
- Cable - Standard 2M straight
- EMC - CE & FCC DOC compliance, VCCI, BSMI
- Safety - IEC 62471 Exempt
- Drop Durability
- Designed to withstand 1.5M drops
- 1D Barcode - UPC/EAN/JAN, UPC-A & UPC-E, EAN-8 & EAN-13, JAN-8 & - JAN-13, ISBN/ISSN, Code 39, Codabar, Code 128 & EAN 128, Code 93,
- ITF 2 of 5, IATA Code, MSI, China Postal Code, Code 32, Industrial - 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5, JAP, Code 11, GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataBar
- Limited, GS1 DataBar Expanded, Telepen
- South Africa
- Zebex USB Z-3100 Long Range CCD Barcode Scanner
Richard, South Africa. 22 April 2014
Plugged it in. Scanned in my setup from the preprinted sheet, in my case, a tab terminated string. Opened my spread sheet and was instantly able to capture barcoded lists.
Roger, South Africa. 18 December 2014
Easy to setup, so far working well with my web app - it has a USB connection, auto installs on your computer you just need to use the paper insert to configure the device (very straight forward)