Zebex Z-3101 Handheld RS232 Interface Laser Scanner
Discovery Miles 11 590
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- This handheld laser scanner Z-3101 is designed with a rugged finish by elastic rubber protection and a durable big size trigger for an easy operation even for the heaviest usage.
- It is embedded with ZEBEX most advanced decode technology, Ultrascan, to recognize all popular 1D barcodes on the market, including GS1, with superior scanning performance.
- The Z-3101 is ergonomically "Aim-And-Shoot" designed to use intuitively and minimizes operator training.
- Proprietary Ultrascan decoding technology
- Ergonomic ID design for operation comfort and durability
- Scanning signals of LED light and programmable beeper
- Flexible communications
- Superior scanning performance
- Audio and visual scanning signals
- 650 nm visible laser diode (VLD)
Depth of Field
- 4 mil: 20 - 60 mm
- 5 mil: 20 - 90 mm
- 7.5 mil: 0 - 160 mm
- 10 mil: 0 - 200 mm
- 13 mil: 10 - 250 mm
- 20 mil: 10 - 300 mm
- DOF may vary depending on environment condition and barcode quality.
- 42 degree
- 100 scans per second
- 30% at UPC/EAN 100%
- Blue LED
- Programmable tone & beep time
- Keyboard, RS-232, HID USB, USB Virtual COM, wand, OPOS, JPOS
- South Africa
- Zebex Z-3101 Handheld RS232 Interface Laser Scanner
No reviews yet.