Zeiss 62mm Carl Zeiss T Circular Polarizer Filter
Discovery Miles 16 850
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
- Zeiss 62mm Carl Zeiss T Circular Polarizer Filter
- Plastic Storage Case
- Helps to Eliminate Reflections and Glare
- Reduces Haze and Blue Cast in Landscapes
- Greater Color and Tonal Saturation
- T Anti-Reflective Coating
- Slim Profile Filter Ring
- High Quality Glass Construction
- Filter Type: Circular Polarizer
- Filter Factor: 3 (1.6 Stop)
- Shape: Circle
- Circular Size: 62 mm
- Rotating: Yes
- Front Thread / Bayonet: 62 mm
- Filter: Material Glass
- Coating: Multi-Coated
- Package Weight: 0.18 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.6 x 3.6 x 0.8"
The 62mm Carl Zeiss T Circular Polarizer Filter from Zeiss helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. A polarizer is able to absorb much of this polarized light and, in turn, increase the saturation of skies and foliage, cut through distant haze, and minimize reflections in glass and on water.
A circular polarizer differs from a linear polarizer in that it integrates a quarter wave plane within a linear polarizing filter. The addition of this helps to circularly polarize reflected light, which enables your camera's autofocus and auto-exposure mechanisms to function properly.
The T anti-reflective coating helps to reduce reflections on the filter's surface and promote a better light transmission for high quality imagery. The filter ring is designed with a slim profile to allow its use on wide angle lenses, but front filter threads are still available for the use of additional filters.
- Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Clears up haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90 degree angle from the sun.
- Circular polarizers are ideal for use with digital cameras and autofocus lenses where a linear polarizer will often disrupt auto exposure and focus features.
- T anti-reflective helps to reduce surface reflections in order to produce greater light transmission for a higher quality image.
No reviews yet.