Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii U)
Discovery Miles 8 220
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
When an evil darkness enshrouds the land of Hyrule, a young farm boy named Link must the hero - and the animal - awaken in themselves. When he enters the Twilight Realm, Link turns into a wolf and must scour the land with the help of a mysterious girl named Midna. Thanks to the power and unique control of the Wii console, The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess a 16: 9 widescreen presentation and incredibly precise aiming control using the Wii Remote.
- The Wii Remote and Nunchuk are used for different game activities, including fishing and special sword attacks.
- Players enter the battlefield against troops of foul creatures using an amazing horseback combat system, and do battle with huge bosses that must be seen to be believed.
- Many puzzles stand accomplishing left his quest, so players must be very vigilant in the search for weapons and items.
- Game story line: Link has been raised as a wrangler in a small, rural village, the mayor carries him to attend the Hyrule Summit. Unsuspecting of the dark evil that the kingdom has descended Link goes towards this important meeting. When he enters the Twilight Realm that has covered Hyrule, he transforms into a wolf and is taken captive. A mysterious figure named Midna helps him break free. With the aid of her magic, they set off to free the land from the shadows.
- Characters: Link, Zelda, Midna and many other characters, both new and old friends.
- Playing the game: Link must explore the vast land of Hyrule and uncover the mystery behind the darkness. In addition, he must enlist the aid of friendly folk, solve puzzles and find his way through dangerous dungeons. In the Twilight Realm, he'll have to use his wolf abilities and Midna's magic to bring light to the land.
- Special forces weapons moves elements: Besides his trusty sword and shield, Link will use his bow and arrows, fight while on horseback and use a wealth of other items, both new and old. Players can use the Wii Remote as a fishing pole and are carried out with a rotation of the Nunchuk controller executes a spin attack.
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wii-U)
No reviews yet.