Alice In Chains - Music Bank - The Videos (DVD)
List Price R 105
Discovery Miles 960
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
- Number of Discs
- Copy Control
- Number of Items
- Media Type
- Alice In Chains - Music Bank - The Videos [DVD] 
- Country of Origin
- TV System
- [ Disc 01 Track 01 ] We Die Young (art Institute Of Seattle Version)
- [ Disc 01 Track 02 ] We Die Young
- [ Disc 01 Track 03 ] Man In The Box
- [ Disc 01 Track 04 ] Sea Of Sorrow
- [ Disc 01 Track 05 ] Would?
- [ Disc 01 Track 06 ] Them Bones
- [ Disc 01 Track 07 ] Angry Chair
- [ Disc 01 Track 08 ] Rooster
- [ Disc 01 Track 09 ] What The Hell Have I
- [ Disc 01 Track 10 ] Down In A Hole
- [ Disc 01 Track 11 ] No Excuses
- [ Disc 01 Track 12 ] I Stay Away
- [ Disc 01 Track 13 ] Grind
- [ Disc 01 Track 14 ] Heaven Beside You
- [ Disc 01 Track 15 ] Again
- [ Disc 01 Track 16 ] Over Now (mtv Unplugged)
- [ Disc 01 Track 17 ] Get Born Again.
- Sony Music
- Running Time
- Release Date
- 14 March 2000
- Video Disabled
- Sound Formats
- Dolby Digital 5.1
- Date Released
- 2005-09-01 00:00:00
Dale, Edgemead. 2 September 2004
Alice is gone, but not forgotten, least of all in this 18-odd track collection of all their videos. Very few of them actually got airplay here in .za - ridiculous, I know - but all are captured here in their posterity. In fairness, some of the earlier videos are a little lame - early '90s angst-ridden psychedelic garbage which is kinda goofy; but their later videos were all pretty epic.
The disc also contains four mini featurettes, each a couple of minutes long, as background fillers - some behind the scenes material, some promo stuff - which give us in ALice-starved .za a little more insight into the band (one of my favorites, incidentally). They never played live for us; following the death of their vocalist lin April 2002 (ironically the same date Cobain died, 8 years previously) we never will.
But it's all good. A great band, an excellent compilation (no crummy boy-band antics like dressing the same and pulling pensive faces while you look up into the sky) with all their hits - the angry, the emotional, the miserable - and two-odd hours of non-stop enjoyment.