Bosch - GSB 18-2-LI Plus Cordless Impact Drill
List Price R 3,849
Discovery Miles 34 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
- Limited (12 months)
- South Africa
- Bosch - GSB 18-2-LI Plus Cordless Impact Drill
Machiel, South Africa. 9 June 2016
JOHN, South Africa. 16 January 2017
Very happy with both service and product, I will continue buying from Takealot in the future.
Lodewijk, South Africa. 13 September 2016
Powerful and versatile tool, the batteries charge in minimum time, so you can easily work all day. The led indicators on the battery show remaining battery life.
Michael, South Africa. 12 September 2016
Excellent product and delivery time surprisingly good!
Zaid, South Africa. 17 February 2017
Not a bad tool. The case is very impressive, and almost over engineered, but I can see myself wanting to buy more tools with these cases just so that I can stack them up the way the brochure displays it on a convenient trolley system that you can roll around with you.
The drill itself has pros and cons.
- Really nice design and size
- Sturdy build quality
- Lots of adjustments for torque, speed, and hammer function
- Easy to charge batteries
- Extra battery included in the package is definitely a bonus
- I suspect it will work really well on wood projects for drilling and screwing
- My first project was to mount a hose reel in my garden wall. The drill struggled to drill through the brick wall even with full torque and hammer settings enabled. I'm hoping this is just because the batteries may still be conditioning because of first usage. I did charge the batteries fully before using the device (as instructed)
- Hand grip is not ideal. Maybe my grip style is incorrect, but I had the chafing that could later cause a blister on the inside of my thumb after struggling to drill that hole in the wall.
- Definitely doesn't replace a corded drill
- On initial testing after unpacking, the speed setting showed no discernable difference between one and two, but later it could be noticed. Although it still didn't seem to be particularly fast on high speed, so I'm doubtful as to whether or not this will be strong enough for decent drilling through steel
- It is rated as an industrial level tool. So far, it seems like a really good quality home use tool. I'm hoping this improves with time.
Amelia, South Africa. 25 November 2016
Good service as always and great product