Canon PIXMA MX924 A4 4-in-1 Multifunction Wi-Fi Printer
5 Single Ink Inkjet System
List Price R 1,999
Discovery Miles 17 490
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Free Delivery Available
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
Michelle, South Africa. 11 January 2014
We are very happy with the printer. It did not come with a manual but the Quick Start Guide was easy to follow and easy to install. The manual is installed on to the computer when you install the software so if you need to know anything it is easy to look up. The printer seems to be very versatile and is perfect for our at home setup.
Gerhard, South Africa. 18 October 2017
Great printer. It's significant step up from my previous MP600 which is stil working. It took a while to get the wifi printing to work, but a google search helped to find the setting to turn off.
Craig, South Africa. 15 August 2017
The prints and colours are awsome.
Its a pity the cartridges cost almost as much as the printer to replace. good thing i only have to replace them one at a time.
Richard, South Africa. 18 September 2017
Printer was easy to install. I am enjoying the duplex scanning and printing features. Well worth the extra R200.
Davon, South Africa. 7 October 2017
Best printer I have ever owned, threw two away and replaced them both with this one... Don't bother with the CD printing software, useless, I use SureThing CD software, works perfectly on this printer.
Hayden, South Africa. 14 August 2017
Thus far, I'm LOVING this printer. It ticks all of the boxes that I require in a printer as well as a number of those I've considered 'nice to have':
- Internal paper tray
- Top loading document feeder
- Full duplex scanning and printing (none of this print one side and put back in the tray business)
- Good quality photo printing (as good as my previous MG series)
- Network accessible!!! (both wired and wireless)
- Separate color cartridges with the option of using XL cartridges
The print quality is great. Black and white is almost laser quality and color is rich.
Oh, and it can FAX (send and receive) as well.
Now, how do I get it to make the coffee? :)
Christo, South Africa. 15 August 2017
Excellent Printer, with alot of functions and at a very ood price
Paul, South Africa. 30 October 2017
Jessica, South Africa. 25 October 2017
Does exactly what it says. Really happy with this product.
More than more., South Africa. 23 July 2017
Super great printer. Looks better than most printers too. Also makes nice, futuristic sounds when it operates.
If you're planning on buying this, here are a few things you might want to do first.
1. Buy a USB cable (I realized also that when I upgraded to USB 3.0 it started operating faster than with the traditional USB 2.0 cable.
2. Get Windows 10. The setup disc appears to only cater for PC (if you're using OSX or Linux, brace yourself). The user manual says that the printer can work with Windows 7 and 8.1 but don't expect good experience there.
3. Have an working internet connection.
Paul, South Africa. 25 October 2017
Scanned documents not up to standard, it should be better