Cat People - Cat People-OST (CD)
Discovery Miles 980
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
- Number of Discs
- Cat People
- Country of Origin
- MCA (USA)
- Mono / Stereo
- Songs / Tracks
- [ Disc 01 Track 01 ] Cat People (Putting Out Fire)
- [ Disc 01 Track 02 ] Autopsy, The
- [ Disc 01 Track 03 ] Irena's Theme
- [ Disc 01 Track 04 ] Night Rabbit
- [ Disc 01 Track 05 ] Leopard Tree Dream
- [ Disc 01 Track 06 ] Paul's Theme (Jogging Chase)
- [ Disc 01 Track 07 ] Myth, The
- [ Disc 01 Track 08 ] To the Bridge
- [ Disc 01 Track 09 ] Transformation Seduction
- [ Disc 01 Track 10 ] Bring the Prod
Personnel: David Bowie (vocals); Giorgio Moroder (guitar, bass); Michael Landau, Tim May (guitar); Brian Banks (keyboards, Synclavier programming); Sylvester Levai (keyboards); Lee Sklar (bass); Keith Forsey (drums, percussion); Charles Judge (programming); Craig Huntley, Winds, Inc. (sound effects); Stephanie Spruill, Alexandra Brown, Paulette MacWilliams, Scott Matthews, Ron Nagle (background vocals).
Recorded at Carla Ridge, Beverly Hills, California and Mountain Recording, Montreux, Switzerland.
Personnel: Giorgio Moroder (guitar, synthesizer); Alexandra Brown, Paulette McWilliams, Stephanie Spruill (vocals, background vocals); David Bowie, Scott Mathews (vocals); Michael Landau, Tim May (guitar); Brian Banks (keyboards, programming); Silvester Levay (keyboards); Keith Forsey (drums, percussion); Charles Judge (programming).
Audio Mixers: Giorgio Moroder; Brian Reeves .
Recording information: Carla Ridge Studios, Beverly Hills, CA; Mountain Recording, Montreux, Switzerland.
Editor: Bob Badami.
Unknown Contributor Roles: Craig Huntley; Ron Nagle.
Arranger: Silvester Levay.
David Bowie's featured "Putting out Fire (With Gasoline)" is the best part of this otherwise predictable electronic score from the 1982 movie. ~ Bruce Eder
- 35m 6s
- Studio / Live
- Video Disabled
- Giorgio Moroder
- Giorgio Moroder
- Universal Distribution
- David Richards; Brian Reeves
No reviews yet.