Learn more aboutCompetitions
Being a part of our family means that you'll have access to a ton of fun & fabulous competitions throughout the year! Who doesn't love a freebie, right?
PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND SCHEDULE
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PROMOTION IS CONDUCTED BY RECKITT BENCKISER SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD. TAKEALOT ONLINE (RF) (PTY) LTD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR RUNNING THIS PROMOTION, CHOOSING A WINNER(S) OR PROVIDING ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS WITH THE PRIZE(S)/REWARD(S) DETAILED BELOW.
Unless the context provides otherwise, the words and expressions set out below will have the following meanings and cognate expressions shall have corresponding meanings:
1. “Competition” means the promotion listed in Clause 1 of the Schedule, organized by the Promoter and open all people residing in the Republic of South Africa.
2. “Competition Period” means the period set out in Clause 2 of the Schedule.
3. Goods” means the goods set out in Clause 3 of the Schedule.
4. “Participant” means a person who enters the Competition. 5. “Participating Stores” mean retailers of the Goods in the Republic of South Africa which are approved by the Promoter to participate in the Competition.
6. “Promoter” means Reckitt Benckiser South Africa Proprietary Limited (Registration Number: 1970/014554/07) a company duly incorporated in accordance with the company laws of the Republic of South Africa.
7. “Prize” means the prize set out in Clause 4 of the Schedule.
Application of Terms and Conditions By choosing to enter the Competition, the Participant agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions, which the Participant acknowledges to have read and understood.
1. Entry Requirements
1. In order to be eligible for Participation in this Competition an entrant must:
1.1. Be a South African citizen or permanent resident over the age of 18 (eighteen) years.
1.2. Successfully enter the Competition in accordance with the entry mechanism set out in clause 5 of the Schedule
1.3. Agree to permit the Promoter to collect his/her personal information for the purpose of the Competition and the Promoter’s product marketing and development; and 1.4. Undertake to abide by these Rules.
2. Participants may only enter this Competition through the mechanic set out in Clause 5 of the Schedule.
3. Entries via any other mechanic other than that in Clause 5 of the Schedule shall not be considered.
4. Only entries received within the Competition Period will be considered. The Competition closes at midnight on the Closing Date as specified in Clause 2 of the Schedule (the “Closing Date”) and no other entries thereafter shall be considered.
2. Award Terms
1. The Prize winners shall be determined via random draw.
2. Any Prize not taken up for any reason within two months of notification will be forfeited.
3. All winners will be required to provide their names and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
4. In the event that the Prize winner cannot be successfully contacted within 24 hours of the final decision or is unable, for any reason whatsoever, to accept the prize, a replacement winner will be randomly drawn from the remaining qualifying participants in the draw in accordance with same process and procedures as applicable to the original draw.
3. Use of Personal Information
1. Personal information is information relating to a Participant. Personal information includes a Participant’s identity number, passport number and contact details as well as any photograph (if applicable).
2. This information may be collected by the Promoter or its agency on behalf of the Promoter for the purpose of this Competition such as but not limited to Competition draw, contacting any participant’s, finalists and/or winner/s, announcing any finalists and/or winner/s.
3. At all times, any personal information shall be transferred to the Promoter in accordance with the law of the Republic of South Africa implement security measures in accordance with applicable laws to safeguard the Participant’s personal information.
4. By entering this Competition and providing the required information, a Participant agrees that the Promoter and/or its agent may use his/her personal information in connection with the Competition. Save for personal information that the Promoter is required or authorized by law to collect, the provision of such personal information is voluntary, but should the Participant not provide all the required information then s/he may not be able to participate in the Competition.
5. As far as the law allows, each Participant agrees and gives the Promoter and/or its agent permission to collect, get, receive, record, organise, collate, store, update, use and share all of his/her personal information for all purposes relating to the Competition. The Participant also agrees to the Promoter sharing the personal information with third parties for the purposes set out above. Furthermore, the Participant understands and agrees that his/her personal information may be transferred to and accessed from locations outside South Africa, and the Participant hereby agrees to the transfer of personal information to locations outside South Africa for the purposes set out above.
7. Each Participant warrants that he/she has the authority to allow the Promoter to use his/her personal information for purposes of the Competition. The Promoters will not use any Participant’s personal information in any way which breaks the law and undertakes to keep all personal information of Participants secure and for as long as the law requires.
8. The Participant agrees that any photographs taken of them in relation to this Competition become the property of the Promoter to use in any marketing campaigns as the Promoter deems fit and the Participant hereby consents to the usage of his/her photograph and/or full names to be used in any marketing campaigns and/or Competition announcements. The Participant shall have no claim for any compensation for use of the photograph.
9. The Promoters will require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions, as well as with the Consumer Protection Act. Should any Participant and/or winner refuse or be unable to comply with these terms and conditions for any reason, such Participant and/or winner will be deemed to have rejected the prizes and it shall revert back to the Promoters.
4. Warranties and Indemnities
1. The Promoter, its employees, officers, directors, agents and associates and the Participating Stores, their employees, officers, directors, agents and associates (the “Indemnified Parties”) shall not be liable for and the Participants hereby indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from any claim, liability, cost, expense or penalty suffered or incurred by any person as a result of participating in the Competition.
2. All products given as part of the Prizes are subject to all applicable warranties, guarantees and instructions of use accompanying such products.
5. Force Majeure
In the event of any act of God, strike, war, warlike operation, rebellion, riot, civil commotion, lockout, combination of workmen, interference of trade unions, suspension of labour, fire, accident, or (without regard to the foregoing enumeration) of any circumstances arising or action taken beyond or outside the reasonable control of the Promoter preventing them from the performance of any obligation to a Participant (any such event hereinafter called “Force Majeure”) then the Promoter shall be relieved of all such obligations to the Participant during the period that such Force Majeure continues and shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the performance of any obligations or loss or damage which the Participant may suffer due to or resulting from the Force Majeure.
1. The Promoter may in its sole and absolute discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, by publishing the revised terms and conditions on the website in Clause 6 of the Schedule.
2. The Competition is not open to any director, member, partner, owner, employee, agent of, consultant to, or anyone associated with or affiliated to the Promoter.
3. In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the Competition and/or these terms and conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be binding and final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. In the event of a dispute regarding a winner chosen in accordance with above, the decision of an independent admitted attorney duly appointed by the Promoter will be final and binding and no other correspondence will be entered into.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate the Competition at any time and without notice to the Participants.
6. All enquiries regarding the Competition should be sent to the Promoter at the details set out in Clause 7 of the Schedule.
|1.||Promotion/Competition||Finish Promotion – Bosch Exclusive – Honey, Let’s Wash the Dishes Go Out for DinnerFinish Promotion – Siemens Exclusive – Wash Brilliantly. Shine Brilliantly.|
|2.||Promotion/Competition Period||16 September 2022 to 13 November 2022 Redemptions received after the closing date and time will not be considered. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any redemptions not being received due to technical issues.|
Prize / Campaign Details
|Bosch Exclusive: An instalment-based campaign runs exclusively in Makro and Game stores.Own a Bosch Dishwasher for R278* per month in Makro and Game stores via RCS (credit provider).
• Retail Price: R5999
• Term Period: 36 months
• Interest Applicable: 19.5%
• Total Repayment: R9988
T&Cs apply. Interest rates are subject to change. All prices are indicative and actual repayments may vary based on account activity. Fees subject to change based on customer risk profile. Repayment options: Revolving, 24 months budget and 36 months budget. Powered by RCS, a registered Credit and authorized Financial Services Provider. NCRCP 38/ FSP 44481.
(Bosch Home Appliances are not associated with credit option or facilities. The installment plan is provided by the participating dealer.)
Bosch Exclusive: Buy any Bosch dishwasher nationwide and receive a Finish gift**, which includes a set of 4 Carrol Boyes wine glasses, Finish Quantum 50’s tablets and Finish Rinse Aid. Redeem online.
Siemens Exclusive: Buy any Siemens dishwasher nationwide and receive a Finish gift**, which includes a set of 4 Carrol Boyes wine glasses, Finish Quantum 50’s tablets and Finish Rinse Aid. Redeem online.
** Finish Gift available while stocks last.
1. Purchase any Bosch or Siemens dishwasher nationwide, visit https://www.finish.co.za/dishwashers/bosch/ or
https://www.finish.co.za/dishwashers/siemens/ to enter your details and upload your till slip to redeem your Finish gift.
2. Redeeming consumer will be directed to a page to select the details of the dishwasher purchase – retailer, region and brand – and submit delivery address for the Finish gift.
3. Once you have completed the required fields, your submission will be sent for verification.
4. Once verification has been completed you will receive a confirmation email of your redemption.
|5.||Website for Terms and Conditions||www.finish.co.za/dishwashers/|
|6.||Enquiry Phone Number and Email
|0861 474 275Consumercare_ZA@rb.com|