Learn more aboutCompetitions
Being a part of our family means that you'll have access to a ton of fun & fabulous competitions throughout the year! Who doesn't love a freebie, right?
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PROMOTION IS CONDUCTED BY DELL COMPUTER PTY LTD (“DELL EMC”). TAKEALOT ONLINE (RF) (PTY) LTD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR RUNNING THE PROMOTION OR PROVIDING ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS WITH THE REWARDS DETAILED BELOW.
1. By entering the Competition and complying with the entry requirements set out below, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as hereby agreed to between you and Dell EMC.
2. The Competition period starts on 1 July 2019 and ends at midnight on the 31st of August 2019.
3. This Competition is open to anyone domiciled in South Africa that is over the age of 18 (subject to clause 16 below), except the employees of Dell EMC their affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies, and their immediate families.
4. There are 15 prizes, each of the 15 winners of the Competition will receive the following prize:
a. Two tickets to attend a fully catered lunch with three current Springbok Rugby players.
b. The lunch will take place in Johannesburg between Monday, Friday, 25 November and Friday, 06 December 2019.
c. For winners who are not from Gauteng the prize will include same day return economy class tickets and airport transfers.
d. The prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for their cash values.
5. Entrants are required to purchase any qualifying Dell product and SMS BOKS, the Service Tag (S/N) number and their name to 37901 (SMS charged at R0.50).
a. Qualifying Dell products include:
i. Dell XPS 13 Laptops
ii. Dell Inspiron 5000 Series Laptops
iii. Dell Inspiron 7000 Series Laptops
iv. Dell G3 Gaming Laptops
v. Dell G5 Gaming Laptops
6. The winners will be randomly drawn by Dell EMC from participants who comply with the Entry Requirements. The winners will be notified telephonically and announced on the campaign microsite, www.dell.co.za/boks on Monday, 16 September 2019. The decision by Dell EMC of the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered in to. Winners will be required to present his/her identification document and proof of purchase in the form of an invoice or receipt when claiming the prize. These terms and conditions will be interpreted by Dell EMC, in its sole discretion. In the event of any dispute whatsoever, the decision of Dell EMC is final and binding. This includes any requirements and/or proceedings issued by Dell EMC regarding any prizes provided in terms of this Competition.
7. Dell EMC reserves the right to make media announcements and/or publications of the winners of the Competition.
8. Dell EMC reserves the right to vary, amend, suspend, postpone or terminate the Competition and/or any of the prizes, or any aspect or part thereof, for any reason whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectation which you may have against Dell EMC or any other companies associated with the Competition, and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against Dell EMC or any other company or individual associated with the Competition.
9. By participating in this Competition, you agree, along with any person with whom any you may share any prize/voucher, including any minor child (a “partner”), to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of the terms and conditions may, at Dell EMC’s absolute discretion, result in the forfeiture of any prize and you indemnify and holds Dell EMC, its affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees and agents, advertising agencies, advisers and suppliers harmless against any claim by any person, (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any death, injury, loss and/or damage which may be suffered in relation to your breach (or your partner’s breach ) of these terms and conditions.
10. Any prizes awarded are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash, in part or as a whole.
11. Dell EMC will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you, or your partner, incur during, and for purposes of participation in, the Competition or the acceptance and/or use of any prizes. You agree and acknowledge that participation in the Competition, and/or your acceptance and/or use of the prizes, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk. You further acknowledge that the acceptance and use of any prize is subject to the proviso that all of the applicable terms and conditions will apply.
12. You acknowledge, by your participation in the Competition, that you have read the legal notices pertaining to the relevant web page.
13. You are responsible for any personal tax liability and you hereby indemnify and hold Dell EMC harmless in respect of any such tax liability.
14. Dell EMC will not be held liable for any misinterpretation of any prize, rules and conditions or any specific part thereof. No liability is accepted for any loss or damages relating to the use of Dell EMC’s website and/or the reliance on information contained in it.
15. Dell EMC does not make any representations or give any warranties as to any prize, and in particular, but without limitation, Dell EMC makes no representations and gives no warranty that your participation in the Competition will necessarily result in you winning prizes or that any prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory, preferential, safe or free from defects. Dell EMC its affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees and agents are not liable for any costs or losses associated with the condition, non-availability or use/misuse of the prize. Dell EMC reserves the right to vary, amend, suspend, postpone or terminate the Competition and/or any of the prizes, or any aspect or part thereof, for any reason whatsoever and without notice, in its sole and absolute discretion. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against Dell EMC or any other companies associated with the Competition, and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against Dell EMC or any other company or individual associated with the Competition.
16. Dell EMC its affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees and agents are not responsible for any information which is not provided properly or accurately, whether timeously or at all. It is your obligation to ensure that information provided is true, accurate and complete. Dell EMC, its affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees and agents, advertising agencies, advisers or suppliers are not responsible for any information which is not received, whether timeously or at all, for whatever reason and regardless of the cause thereof. It remains, at all times, your responsibility to ensure that any information provided is true, accurate and provided within the applicable timeframe(s).
© Dell EMC. All rights reserved.