Learn more aboutCompetitions
Being a part of our family means that you'll have access to a ton of fun & fabulous competitions throughout the year! Who doesn't love a freebie, right?
Start Date: 14 June to 14 July 2019
Terms & Conditions
1. This Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organised and run by Finish, Hisense S.A. (PTY) Ltd. (“Hisense”) and Reckitt Benckiser South Africa (Proprietary) Limited, including its affiliates, partners, associations and agents (“Organisers”). The Competition is open for entry by all South African residents of 18 years and older with a valid South African identity document, except employees of the Organisers and its advertising and/or promotion agencies, outlet owners, retailers and wholesalers that form part of the Competition, their immediate families or anyone who within a period of 183 days preceding this Competition has won any Competition organised, promoted, or conducted by Reckitt Benckiser South Africa (Proprietary) Limited or who resides at the same address as such a winner, or uses the same details to enter this Competition. The Competition is not open for entry by or on behalf of a legal entity and participants cannot use the account of a legal entity to enter the Competition.
2. By entering this Competition, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be interpreted by the Organisers and the Organisers’ decision regarding any issue with the Competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. This Competition will be limited to the Republic of South Africa.
4. To qualify for this promotion, all participants must be 18 years or older, purchase any HISENSE dishwasher through participating stores. This promotion is specific to the HISENSE brand.
5. To redeem your Finish hamper to the value of R500, purchase any HISENSE dishwasher from participating stores and retain your till slip as proof of purchase. Visit finishpromohisense.co.za to enter your details and upload your till slip. The consumer will be directed to page where you will select which retailer you purchased your dishwasher from. Once you have selected the retailer, your submission will be sent for verification to Snap ‘n Save. Once verification has been completed you will receive a confirmation email of your redemption. Your Finish hamper will be sent to you within 10-15 working days. No entries by post or any other form will be accepted. Only one redemption per purchase is allowed.
6. Competition is valid from 14 June 2019 to 14 July 2019. Only purchases of HISENSE dishwashers made on/before 14 July 2019 will be eligible. Consumer redemption of the Finish hamper to the value R500 is valid until 14 September 2019, provided that the HISENSE dishwasher is purchased on/before 14 July 2019.
7. Entries received through any other medium other than as stipulated in clause 4, 5 & 6 shall not be considered.
8. The Finish hamper to the value of R500 contains the following products: 2x Finish Quantum Max 30 Dishwashing Tablets, 1x Finish Machine Cleaner, 1x Finish Rinse Aid and 1x Finish Freshner. The Finish hamper to the value of R500 is subject to the manufacturer’s recommended selling price. Final selling price of Finish product is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer. The Finish products cannot be resold. The Finish hamper can only be redeemed once on www.finishpromohisense.co.za. Finish will not be liable for a credit or a refund of the Finish hamper. The hamper cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole, and are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable. The Finish hamper cannot be exchanged for an alternative hamper/product and no negotiations will be entered into. The Organisers reserve the right to replace the offer with one of equal or greater value.
9. The Competition, its prizes, and any terms and / or conditions surrounding it may be amended by reasonable notification at any time during the Competition and will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion the Organisers. Such altered terms and conditions and/or prize shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by the Organisers. No participants shall have any recourse against the Organisers as a result of the alterations of the terms and conditions and /or prize.
10. The Organisers reserve the right to extend, reasonably shorten or suspend the time period of the Competition whenever it should so choose for technical, commercial, or operational reasons, or for the greater public good, or due to a “force majeure” or generally for any reason whatsoever within its sole discretion, on condition that it notifies the participants in a manner that is expedient according to its best ability.
11. The Organisers reserves the right to terminate this Competition immediately at any stage, whether required as a result of changes in legislation, or if required by any national, provincial or municipal authority, or within the sole discretion of the organisers for any reason whatsoever. Notice of such termination shall be published on the Competition website or on any other suitable forum. In such an event, all participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition, and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Organisers whatsoever.
12. All participants and the winners indemnify the organisers, its associated and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers and employees, against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition.
13. South African law shall govern these Competition rules and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.