Learn more aboutCompetitions
Being a part of our family means that you'll have access to a ton of fun & fabulous competitions throughout the year! Who doesn't love a freebie, right?
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PROMOTION IS CONDUCTED BY NIVEA SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD[CM1] . TAKEALOT ONLINE (RF) (PTY) LTD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR RUNNING THE PROMOTION OR PROVIDING ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS WITH THE OFFER AS DETAILED BELOW.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE NIVEA ESSENTIALS COMPETITION
Please read this Promotion terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully.
Participation in this Promotion will constitute your agreement to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in this Promotion. This Promotion is only available while stock lasts. Please refer to this website for the current Terms and Conditions for this Promotion: https://www.nivea.co.za/about-us/terms+and+conditions
These are the competition specific terms and conditions for the “NIVEA Essentials Competition” (“the Competition”).
1. Promoter: The promoter of the Competition is Beiersdorf Consumer Products (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. Promotion Period: The Competition is open from 30 May 2020 and ends at 12am, midnight, on 31 July 2020 (the closing date). Any entries received before 30 May 2020 and after the closing date will not be considered.
3. Who may enter: The Competition is open to South African citizens only and excludes the Promoter, the Promoter’s advertising and promotional agencies, any directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of the Promoter, any supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition and the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified aforesaid. It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure that his/her entry is received within the competition dates. Any entries which are not received before midnight on 31 July 2020, will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry. The Promoter and its affiliates are not responsible for any entries, which are not received by it, regardless of the cause for non-receipt. The Promoter and its affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network, computer system, server, or provider, which may have hindered entry into the Competition.
4. How to enter the competition: Entrants are required to purchase 2 (two) Nivea Essentials Face Care products, 1 (one) of which must be a NIVEA ESSENTIALS CLEANSER. Then, entrants must post a picture of themselves and the Nivea Essentials Product on Facebook or Instagram and tag NIVEASA with the #NIVEAFreshFace. Entrants are then required to validate their entry by dialling the USSD Line *120*7357# and follow the prompts. Entrants must keep their NIVEA ESSENTIALS products close by to answer a product related question. Entrants must retain their till slip as proof of purchase.
5. Content of your entry: All entries will be collated and a random draw will take place after the closing date of the Competition.
6. Winners: The first 10 correct posts drawn will be eligible to win R5000 cash plus 1 (one) Nivea hamper of the eligible winners’ choice to the value of R1000. The eligible winners will be notified telephonically within 8 (eight) weeks of 31 July 2020 and they will be required to verify their details.
7. Disqualification of a winner: The Promoter will attempt to contact the eligible winners 3 (three) times over a 72 hour period on the cell phone number used to enter. If the eligible winner(s) cannot be contacted then the prize will be forfeited and backup eligible winner(s) will be drawn and these same terms and conditions shall apply. An eligible winner will have 72 (seventy two) hours from the date on which he/she was contacted by the Promotor, to submit documents verifying his/her details together with his/her SA Identification Documents before the prize can be despatched. If the eligible winner does not comply within the stipulated time he/she will forfeit his/her prize and a backup eligible winner will be drawn and these same terms and conditions shall apply.
8. Prizes: The prizes are not exchangeable for cash and not transferable, under any circumstances.
9. Promoter’s rights: The Promoter reserves the right to change and/or postpone or terminate the Competition immediately without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents or distributors.
10. Limitation of liability: Neither the Promoter not its agents, distributors, nor any of the Promoter’s directors, officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participants in connection with this Competition or the use of the prizes. The eligible winners shall be required to sign an indemnity. Failure to sign the indemnity shall result in the prize being forfeited. The Promotor’s decision(s) shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.