Home for Christmas - (Import CD)
Discovery Miles 990
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
- Mono / Stereo
- Daryl Hall; T-Bone Wolk; Greg Bieck
- Home For Christmas
Personnel: John Oates (vocals, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, background vocals); Daryl Hall (vocals, acoustic guitar, keyboards, background vocals); Michael Payne, T-Bone Wolk (acoustic guitar, electric guitar); Rob Mathes (acoustic guitar, keyboards); Gavyn Wright (violin); The London Session Orchestra (strings); Charlie DeChant (saxophone); David Sancious (piano, organ, background vocals); Greg Bieck (keyboards, programming); Matthew Payne, Shawn Pelton (drums); Klyde Jones (background vocals).
Audio Mixer: Greg Bieck.
Recording information: Abbey Road Studios, London, UK; A-Pawling Studios, Pawling, NY; Great Divide Studios, Aspen, CO; SARM West Studios, London, UK; Studio Five Grand, Harbour Island, Bahamas.
Nearly 35 years into their recording career, Daryl Hall & John Oates finally released their first full-length Christmas album. In addition to presenting a re-recorded version of "Jingle Bell Rock," a 1980s hit for the pop/soul duo, Hall & Oates offer up a delicate, acoustic version of "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear" and a breezy, jazz-tinged reading of "The Christmas Song," making for an engaging and celebratory holiday collection.
- Country of Origin
- Sony Music Distribution (USA)
- Studio / Live
- Hall & Oates
- Songs / Tracks
- [ Disc 01 Track 01 ] Overture/the First Noel
- [ Disc 01 Track 02 ] It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
- [ Disc 01 Track 03 ] No Child Should Ever Cry On Christmas
- [ Disc 01 Track 04 ] Everyday Will Be Like a Holiday
- [ Disc 01 Track 05 ] Home For Christmas
- [ Disc 01 Track 06 ] Christmas Must Be Tonight
- [ Disc 01 Track 07 ] Children Go Where I Send Thee
- [ Disc 01 Track 08 ] Mary Had a Baby
- [ Disc 01 Track 09 ] Christmas Song, The
- [ Disc 01 Track 10 ] Jingle Bell Rock
- [ Disc 01 Track 11 ] Oh Holy Night
- Sony BMG
- 50m 52s
- Video Disabled
- Jamie Rosenberg; Peter Cobbin; Peter Moshay; Greg Bieck
No reviews yet.